Our goal is to provide a yoga studio with qualified instructors of different yoga traditions and to develop a sense of community for students of all levels, ages, shapes and sizes. We will strive to promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being through yoga. All of us welcome you to make Crossroads Yoga your place to practice and to experience the wonderful benefits that yoga can bring to your everyday life.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is an ancient practice that links mind, body, and spirit. Yoga creates balance in the body through physical postures that develop strength and flexibility. Each posture provides specific physical and mental benefits. Everyone can benefit from the practice of classical Yoga techniques – all levels, ages, shapes and sizes.
Yoga Tips and Courtesies
- Please turn cell phone off once you enter the studio.
- Remove your shoes in the front entry.
- Being on time is greatly appreciated.
- We would appreciate not wearing heavy perfumes or colognes.
- We do provide mats if needed, but encourage bringing your own.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in. Yoga is done barefoot, so no worries about shoes or socks.
- Avoid eating a large meal two to three hours before a class.
- We have a changing room.
- You do not have to be flexible to try yoga! As you practice yoga you will gain flexibility, coordination and strength.